Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Me

Bethany Horne 152 Main Street Unit 866 Sackville NB E4L 1B3 Canada Phone number, as of tomorrow...(506) 364-8112 I'll be taking this info down off the internet in a couple days or so, so get it while you can. Its friggin cold here. But its life, waiting to happen. Its the starting line, everyone around me is revving, and I want to crawl into a corner and think until the sadness goes away, but the race is going to start and there is no time for me. No time for moping. I'm sad, yes, I'm scared, yes. But I'm ready. Please, let it ok for me to be sad for a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Canada! (8-)

JGH

Unknown said...

sigh. how's it going for you so far?

Christiane said...

awe, Beth...that post makes me go like this... :( I pray you'll get some time to crawl in a corner to think and just maybe those water drops will find you...

C.