Monday, January 08, 2007

in vs. out


first snow I've seen fell today. it was very wet. that is the view inside my room and the view outside my room. i still haven't exactly unpacked yet...or maybe its just the usual mess, i can't tell. its a bit of both. outside, everything is really wet, because the temperatures aren't extreme enough yet for the snow to be permanent. I'm learning how to walk on ice and slush again. My English notes from my first class have disappeared because the ink was water soluble and the water solubled in to the backpack.


6 comments:

Janna said...

shoot about those notes. :) the walls in your room are dark, what...green? black? cool.

Unknown said...

told you. remember? I told you fountain pens erase with water. no snow here yet. just frikkin freeeeezing rain!!

Unknown said...

Peace signs ala Warhol and now a tie dyed drapery. I may have a flashback with this kind of input. Pamela had a high school history teacher who was so obsessed with the 60's that he spent practically all of "World History" teaching about them. And I don't think he was even born yet during the 60's.

I hope you find joy at school!

Kent

Jonathan said...

No freakin way! Snow in Ecuador?! I had no idea it could snow down there, that's insane! Man alive! What's going on in this crazy mixed up world?!
Ohh, wait, you're in Canada, right? Ooops...
Just thought I'd pop by and say hi! Thanx for your e-mail by the way, good to get your new info. Is there anything I can send you from the U of K?

Megs said...

hahah seriously i thought Jonathan was for real...silly irish kid. I love the contrast from your two views. it snowed a touch here today, BC is having the freakiest weather ever!

Anonymous said...

five to go