Monday, October 03, 2005

i miss you guys i miss janice and leslie because they were always nice to me and said nice things, and leslie made my bed a few times and was just a generally agreeable bedmate. and now she's travelling who knows where and i wish i could tag along with her. i greatly admire that girl. janice watched alias in my room all the time and we laughed at each others exclamations. and i like janice. i'm glad she came back. i miss luke because he sent me this photo and we talked on the phone. i miss heidi and satch and jack and pam because they all want to come visit me next summer and i am about to have a baby, thinking about it. its alot of people. but i WANT them all to come. its just my parents i have to convince. but because im thinking about them alot i end up talking about them alot, to my parents, and janna, and daniel, so i miss them more. gosh its hot right now.

3 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

I admire you too, and God willing, we'll travel someday.. I'm always up for it; just tell me when and where.

Janice said...

oh baby. leslie and i got excited when we saw we got mentioned!! darling i miss you. i miss alias! i'm going to miss it again this week because i have a shoot at school, silly film. i miss you coming out into the hall at two in the morning laughing about what leslie says in her sleep. "barbra streisand is JEWISH!" loves.

Leslie Puiras said...

I feel some sort of resentment that I'm a source of late night enertainment.. but at the same time i find it humorous..