Sunday, October 02, 2005

I guess I should update. Everybody else seems to be doing it. *sigh* Someone hinted the other day that they liked me more before I went away to Bible School. That felt like a punch in the stomach. I guess we all like to think we improve over time...or at least I arrogantly assumed Bible School improved me...or at least that I was a slightly better person, with more stuf together, when it was all over. I've had to chew on that for a week now. I still feel hurt by the idea, but I have to think about it, don't I? My friends here don't want to be my friends anymore. So they should know something I don't. Oh well. I'm not going to let that colour my life. Whatever changed my while at Bible school...whether it was God or me or the english weather, its over and the current process is more important. "do the right thing" THAT, my friends, is a really good movie. fight the power.

1 comment:

Janice said...

my darling i definitely like you better after bible school. during and after. you're precious. leslie's here and all we keep saying is how much we love bethany horne and how much we miss her....i love you bethany.