Wednesday, October 12, 2005

english class today...grrr. sometimes, i feel like such a failutre as a teacher. this kid...he looks sweet, huh? HE'S NOT! He's a robot, carefully disguised as a kid, he's been planted in my kindergarten class by some evil scientist...he is a torture machine...years have been spent to program him so he knows exactly what to do to transform me instantly from being normal to being VERY ANGRY.

Beware if you ever find him staring back at you in a class YOU teach. You might be tempted to be kind. I would say, no. Tie him down as soon as possible, and sit him on his own, so that if you fly into a rage at him, you flailing arms wont injure any innocent bystanders.

People think kindergarteners are pretty tame. Looks at those evil eyes and tell me that kid is tame.

3 comments:

Janice said...

are you going to share exactly what about him that is evil?

Megs said...

oh the eyes of the innocent...i mean evil...i feel for you. i wish you were my kindergarden teacher

Pamela Joy said...

I can see that little spark Betty. I can see that evil little spark. Some kids have it, some kids don't. May I never personally have one who does!