Wednesday, April 11, 2007

caveat lector

It is nice to think that most of the papers on my floor could be safely thrown out, and it wouldn't matter, as they no longer belong to projects which need to be worked on, but rather to courses I have now written final exams for. There is a nice little limbo now, and the final deadlines will have come and gone by the 17th. There are a few things I have postponed mentally until after exams are done to think about... in fact, most thoughts have been pushed into future time slots, just for convenience. House search, travel plans, personal priorities, cleaning stuff up. I can't even spend energy thinking about things I need to think about, that would violate emergency procedures.

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

I know the feeling. If I can get my mind to push, just for 5 minutes, beyond my masses of papers soon to be due or, ahem... Michael... I have accomplished a great feat indeed! Thank God for Grace!