Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Godamnit I told you this wasn't a date"

i got invited to a concert tonight, but i think i will stand the guy up, because I'm not sure if it counted as being asked out on a date...if it did, and he meant it as a date, then i'm terrified, and if it doesn't count as a date, then what's the point of going all that way on my night off and getting all nervous for nothing? rock solid logic for you, folks. yes, Katie, the guy is Erick villegas. http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/godamnititoldyouthiswasntad.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! REALLY!?!? YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO!!!

Pamela Joy said...

Ooo, who's that? If your sister's that excited then you should most definetly go!

julia said...

Beth, I am reading this wayyy past when you wrote it, but I think that not knowing if something is a date or not is MORE scary than if you know that it is. Did you stand him up? or no?