Saturday, March 18, 2006

Can i just say i just got back from the best week of camp... not because of the games, the sports, the ocean, the fun...though there was that...more because i talked to someone about God and they understood love...more because i witnessed one of those desperate hugs...mostly because God is alive and among us and can make guys who yesterday would have beat each other up for the simple act of flashing a handsign, today sing worship songs in front of 100 peers together.i love this life we're living.

3 comments:

Leslie Puiras said...

WOOWOO!

Brent said...

did you change your blog title again? there should be a law agains that

Pamela Joy said...

Brent, you're taking crazy pills. Bethany, I'm so glad I got to hear the story about those guys accepting Christ! It is so motivating and exciting. It makes me want to stand on the roof of my house and yell GO GOD! (but I probably won't half because I'm chicken and half becuase it's raining and I don't want to get wet).