Friday, April 03, 2009

Warmth


Story from North America from Kirsten Lepore on Vimeo. Paul and I are in the market for a video camera. We are planning ahead for the summer. We want to create a multimedia blog with writing, video and pictures of our trip. Unfortunately, that will mean In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida will be mostly empty during four months... May to August! I hope you will not abandon me in that time. I might still post stuff here that is trip-unrelated, or that I just make up so that In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida doesn't lose it's 8 or 9 daily visitors. -Bethany

2 comments:

damien said...

just wanted to say i stole the video:
http://damienlee.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-stole-this-from-bethany-story-from.html

Mom said...

I can't remember if your Dad and I tended to kill the spiders in your room in guayaquil, or take them outside. What do you recall?