Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy week. Paul and I are now parents to a labrador/rottweiler puppy named, as of 2 hours ago, Muddy (Waters, and because of the unusual brown splotches of fur on his mostly black body). We adopted him through Litters and Critters, a foster-based shelter here in Nova Scotia.

Here's Muddy (7 weeks, 8 pounds):




In a world of ideal pirated internet connections, I could upload a cute video of him eating dirt, or my toes. Alas, the internet has not quite reached that level of sophistication in this isolated corner of the world.

Speaking of this corner of the world:


Thats us. I am sure with a wide angle lens I could have worked wonders. I apologize profusely.


Correction: actually, that is not us. We are 2403. But ours looks very similar, sans barby.

I have also started to train to be a YMCA Day Camp counsellor I always spell that word wrong, and don't trust spell check).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hasta que al fin ah? es adorable :) y supongo que estara bien.

Anonymous said...

Hasta que al fin ah? es adorable :) y supongo que estara bien.

Elleah said...

SO cute! I've never had a dog...just cats growing up.

farfromhome said...

awwwww Bethany! He's so cute! It makes me want a puppy too :P hehe. Love the name as well. How are the puppy days going this week?