Thursday, November 29, 2007

Crunch

I decided to work on the first story idea for Lesley Choyce. The plot is fairly different, I eliminated a character. I am not very pleased with my writing on it, but I am a bit more enamoured with the idea. The story-structure has some connectors and recurring ideas that prop it up, I like that. However, I have way too much writing to do by Monday, so I should not be on here. I am learning to exercise self-control. Hmmm, maybe I'll go make myself a sandwich. Vital bodily function, you know.

3 comments:

Timothy or Lillian said...

Yeah, sandwiches are good, important. Crazy days aren't they with essays, exams to study for, reports, etc, etc. There are som many skills to learn at university, time-management being an important one. Thinking about often, every day. Have a good one today B.
love Dad

Paul Artson said...

You're doing great, Bethany. You're getting great marks and you're still an absolute pleasure to hang around with, despite all of the stress. Crunch? Maybe, but you've got it licked. You're Captain Crunch, minus the mustache and the ridiculous sailor outfit.

Timothy or Lillian said...

Hi Bubber
We have a storm going on outside. Thinking about you and Kt a lot these days. We aer looking forward to seeing you soon. Mum has been busy getting the house looking Christmasy. We will be tight over the holidays in terms of space but that is okay, it will be fun.
love Dad